Early America’s 1st primer, the hornbook, taught the basics. It’s back.
Hornbooks provided the foundation for colonial students. Today’s students develop a solid foundation in all subject areas with the American Hornbook Collection. Hornbooks reflect the respective national standards and state standards.
- "Need to Know" Facts Readily Accessible .
- Supports Textbook Content.
- Refreshes Classroom Instruction.
- Use as Review for State and National Assessments.
- Fills in Student Knowledge Gaps.
- Multicultural Content Addresses Today’s Diversity.
- Safe Websites Continue the Learning Process.
- Laminated surface welcomes dry erase markers.