A Text-Workbook Program for Developing Language Arts Skills
- Develops competency in grammar, usage, mechanics, and composition.
- Combines handbook and exercise sections for ease of instruction.
- Exercise content drawn from across the curriculum: reading and literature, science, health and safety, hobbies, and social studies.
- Provides abundant practice in the text-workbook and the correlated masters.
- Evaluates skills with a testing program.
Student Text – Exercise Books (Grades 2-6) combine text and exercises in one convenient binding.
The lessons cover capitalization, punctuation, word usage, parts of speech, and sentence and paragraph development. Review lessons conclude each unit.
Teacher’s Editions contain lesson plans with objectives, procedures, and additional activities for each lesson.
Blackline Masters provide further application of the skills covered in the student books.