High-Interest Paperback Adaptations of Classic Literature
The entire series is written on a fourth grade reading level.
- Classic stories from great literature.
- Ideal for independent reading.
- Readability controlled to a fourth-grade reading level.
- Students have success reading real books – a major motivation for reluctant readers.
- Work with any remedial reading program.
- A complete set of comprehension questions for the series is available on blackline masters to help teachers evaluate student progress.
Classic Stories – Readers thoroughly enjoy these stories and are motivated to do more reading for fun.
Readability – Students reading near or at a fourth-grade level, can read the Phoenix Everyreaders on their own. Reading classic books is a great motivation for weak readers to continue to work at improving their reading skills.
Comprehension Checks – 10-item, multiple-choice Comprehension Checks on blackline masters for all 19 books.