A Basal and Remedial Math Program for Mature Students
- Places individuals at their level of competency.
- Holds students’ interest through problems illustrations, presentations, and appropriate for secondary and adult students.
- Allows students to progress at their own pace.
- Builds confidence by teaching computational skills with a minimum reliance on reading.
- Provides immediate feedback through the programmed format and in-book progress tests.
- Applies newly learned skills to realistic word problems available in separate books for Basic
Addition through Measurements.
Student Editions consist of 15 Skills Books and 8 Word Problem Books. Basic Addition through Multiplication does not use any verbal instruction. Division through Measurements uses a minimum of verbal instruction. Job Corps Books extend work on fractions.