SAVE OVER 25% on this Special Introductory Offer
A $127.60 value for only $95.70
Includes the following:
1 copy of each Student Book, A-G
1 Teacher's Manual
America’s Favorite Reading Comprehension Program in Two-Page Lesson Formats of Cross-Curricular Nonfiction Articles
- Carefully graded articles and books challenge students at their own individual reading levels.
- Each lesson presents and defines new vocabulary in context.
- Exercises after each article provide systematic growth in thinking/reading skills.
- Students are tested immediately after reading each article on a range of comprehension skills.
- Article topics cover social studies, natural science, physical science, mathematics, health, language, careers, and biography.
Book A: 2.0-2.5
Book B: 2.4-3.5
Book C: 3.5-4.8
Book D: 4.4-5.5
Book E: 5.0-5.8
Book F: 5.4-6.5
Book G: 5.6-6.8
Teacher’s Manual includes an informal placement inventory to determine reading levels for each student and an answer key.