A Basal and Remedial Math Series in a Programmed Format
- Minimal verbal instruction – students with language and reading deficiencies can still learn math.
- A different approach for remedial students who have failed with more traditional approaches.
- Individualized – students can move at their own pace without fear of being left behind.
- Fosters learning through constant reinforcement.
- Students make hundreds more responses than they would in a traditional program.
- Programmed Math provides a complete testing program.
- A complete testing program – Placement Tests and in-book, separate criterion-referenced tests.
Student Books – There are 15 Skills Books and 8 Word Problem Books. Basic Addition through Multiplication does not use any verbal instruction. Division through Measurements uses a minimum of verbal instruction. Word Problem books are available through Measurements.