A Differentiated Instructional Program That Uses Real-World Problems to Build Skills and Confidence in Remedial and Special Needs’ Students
- Up to four ability levels in the same classroom.
- Skills applied to real-life situations.
- Self-contained lessons.
- Functional, age-free illustrations.
- More emphasis on the writing process.
- Consistent development of skills within each text and from text to text.
- Easy-to-follow teaching suggestions.
- Teaching strategies and games sections.
- Updated/expanded Teacher’s Resource Bank.
Student Workbooks cover the same content at four different ability levels so you can teach
up to four ability levels in one classroom.
Chapter 1: Finding Information
Chapter 2: Following Directions
Chapter 3: Writing Letters
Chapter 4: Understanding Signs
Chapter 5: Reading Labels
Chapter 6: Filling Out Forms
Chapter 7: Finding a Job
Chapter 8: Travel and Recreation
Teacher’s Manuals include:
The Writing Process
Scope and Sequence
Page-by-page Teaching Notes
General Teaching Suggestions
Placement Tests – Simple, diagnostic placement tests allow teachers to assign students the proper level to keep the content challenging yet attainable. While a classroom of students are using four separate texts, the teacher is using one curriculum and addressing each one’s unique abilities.